600W Multi Tap Stainless Steel Transformer - 12V - 15VModel: BPL600W-12VSS 33 reviews $239.00
This professional grade 600 watt low voltage landscape lighting transformer is constructed of Stainless-Steel housing, and is equipped with a multitap terminals that are divided into 300 watt loads as per NEC code.
The multitap terminals offer 12V, 13V, 14V, 15V, to compensate for line drops on long runs.
The digital display and photocell timer makes this transformer user-friendly and easy for programming.
This unit can be programmed 3 different ways.
- Equipped with a Dusk till Dawn sensor, you may program the unit to come on at Dusk and be set to go off anywhere from 1-9 hours.
- Utilizing the Dusk till Dawn Feature you may also program the unit to Auto, this will allow the unit to come on at Dusk and turn off at Dawn.
- This unit can also be used indoors, and can be paired with external timers and smart plugs by simply placing the unit to the Constant ON position to override the Dusk till Dawn sensor.
This unit is widely used by homeowners and landscape lighting professionals.
600W Multi Tap Stainless Steel Transformer Manual
Functions: Control box will function with up and down arrows to navigate the menu.
- O (On): Transformer will be on all times (can work with a switch or external device)
- A (Automatic): Transformer will work from Dusk to Down
- 1-9 (Hours): Set the hours you want the transformer to work. The photo cell will turn the lights on at dusk and the timer will shut it off.
For example: If we set the control box ¨6¨ hours the transformer will turn on by the photo cell at dusk (assuming it gets dark at 6:00PM) and will shut off after 6 hours at 12:00AM.
- Open shipping carton and remove transformer
- Mount transformer to a solid surface using keyhole slots in the mounting bracket
- Mount the transformer at least 18 inches above ground level using wall mounting screws
- Do not install transformer in shaded area
- Connect wires to the COM and the other to 12V
- For longer wire run, choose higher voltage. The best voltage should be betweem 11-12V
- Too much voltage supplied to the bulb will shorten bulb life
- Total bulb wattage should not exceed total transformer wattage (each section should not exceed 300w)
You may check these too:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Heavy Duty Stainless steel
- Divided to 300W loads as per NEC
- Quiet transformer on the Market
- Multi Tap 12V-13V-14V-15V for longer wire runs
- Built in photo cell
- Built in timer 1-9 Hours
- Push button circuit breaker
- 6' Plug in cord - 3 prong
- UL Listed.
- Magnetic / Toroidal Core
- Indoor or Outdoor use
- AC Output
- Halogen and LED Bulbs compatible (will not work with DC Bulbs)
600 Watt Low Voltage Transformer Unit Measurements: 10 1/2" H x 8 3/4" W x 5" Ext.
Click the link below for 600 Watt Transformer specification in PDF file