This is a low voltage, professional grade, landscape lighting 300 Watt low voltage light transformer with stainless steel housing, multi tap 12V, 13V, 14V, 15V, photo cell and timer. The 300 Watt low voltage transformer, which comes with a digital display for easy programming, will turn your lights on at dusk, with an option of waiting 1-9 hours to turn them off, Auto to use from Dusk to Dawn or with an option of constant On to overide the photo cell and connect it to a plug in timer.
Great transformer. Don't make the mistake I did and try to use an old transformer with your new LED setup. The voltage delivered to the light fixtures is inconsistent. I ended up prematurely frying numerous LED light bulbs.
John D.Jun 21, 2019
Great transformer. Very well made. Only one I'll ever buy.
Dung N.Jun 01, 2019
This is an excellent transformer for performance and the price.
- The bracket behind the metal case to keep it away from the stud or wall.
- The case is metal so it can act as the heat sink to keep transformer cool.
- It's look more professional version and safer than the plastic case.
- It is very quiet when it's running inside the basement on the stud.
- It's a bit warm when it's on and with 14 lights or around 80W (from Z-Wave outlet).
- Plenty of power for more lights in my case.
- It took about 30 seconds for the power to be on after the power cord is
plugged in for the first time in A (auto mode). If you want the power to be
on instantly, switch to O (on mode) after using the transformer for couple
days so that the O mode can be kept even after power cord is removed.